On 9/7/07, Andr? Cardoso <thyandrecardoso / yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> To update, i followed what is said in
> http://wiki.netbeans.org/wiki/view/RubyInstallation#section-RubyInstallation-ConfiguringTheUpdateCenter
> but i still had no updates in the Netbeans' plugin manager.
> So I'm thinking i have the latest release of what I have installed.

I'm about as unofficial as you can get, sorry :-).

I have no idea how you update NetBeans, and I wouldn't assume that any
automated systems are really hooked up yet (happy to be corrected on
that, though - it'd be more convenient).  Every morning after coffee,
I blow away my NetBeans directory and copy over the latest build from

http://deadlock.netbeans.org/hudson/job/ruby/

I happily run on Vista, too, with the interpreter set to

C:\InstantRails\ruby\bin\ruby.exe

(But there are some mornings where you might suffer a bit.  I'm having
a problem with today's editor, unfortunately.)

--
James Moore | james / restphone.com
Ruby and Ruby on Rails consulting