Andr Cardoso wrote:
> Ok, my mistake!!! I forgot to tell you that I've done that!!! In both
> Eclipse and Netbeans, I tell them where the ruby interpreter is! Mine is
> C:\ruby\bin\ruby.exe
> I'm terribly sorry for not telling the "whole story".
>
> Like you said, the pages about setting up a configuration for ruby and
> eclipse are very bad, if non-existing. Even worst (obviously) for
> netbeans 6 milestone 10.

There is bunch of wiki pages with a lot of information about hopefully
everything important:

http://wiki.netbeans.org/wiki/view/Ruby

in this case, particularly:

http://wiki.netbeans.org/wiki/view/RubyInstallation

But as James said M10 is really ancient and better to use a piece from:

http://deadlock.netbeans.org/hudson/job/ruby/

If you encounter any problem let us know:

http://wiki.netbeans.org/wiki/view/RubyFeedback

Or contact directly. Feedback is always appreciated.

Regards,
	m.