Ok, my mistake!!! I forgot to tell you that I've done that!!! In both
Eclipse and Netbeans, I tell them where the ruby interpreter is! Mine is
C:\ruby\bin\ruby.exe
I'm terribly sorry for not telling the "whole story".

Like you said, the pages about setting up a configuration for ruby and
eclipse are very bad, if non-existing. Even worst (obviously) for
netbeans 6 milestone 10.

So, the problem is that both IDEs, seem not to be able to "use" the ruby
interpreter, after I tell them explicitly where it is:
"C:\ruby\bin\ruby.exe: No such file or directory..."
Is it a Vista problem???

Anyway, thank you Kyle and, once more, sorry.