well, i should start to say that i'm pretty new to ruby!!
I'm trying to set up a IDE to ruby, and I began with Eclipse. I used the
ruby installer to install ruby, i installed eclipse and rdt. The problem
came when I tried to 'puts "Hello World"'. The eclipse console said
something like this:
"C:\ruby\bin\ruby.exe: No such file or directory..." But I was able to
run ruby files in cmd!!!
I tried looking in google for people with the same problem, but never
found.
More recently I installed netbeans 6.0 milestone 10. when using the
native ruby (not the one that comes with the netbeans) i have the
exactly same message:
"C:\ruby\bin\ruby.exe: No such file or directory..."
The file exists!! I mean, i run ruby files in CMD!!
I'm running windows vista ultimate.
Please, i'd appreciate some help!