On Fri, 7 Sep 2007, Phlip wrote:
> MRW might squeeze in like that. Here's how to bond it with
> Apache:
> http://www.rubygarden.org/Ruby/page/show/MiniRubyWiki/ApacheConfiguration

Thanks for the info. I took a look. Documentations seems a bit
scarce, does it support user authentication?

I actually found something myself: Hiki Wiki
<http://www.hikiwiki.org/>. Seems more mature and featured. The
issue is that most of the apparent users communicate in Japanese
(the mailing list in Japanese). Any Hiki users here?

Note that the Wiki will be for some no-profit (even no-revenue)
purpose, so I'm pushing the cost as low as possible.

> Now, why not a PHP, Python, or Perl Wiki? Are you going to add
> features to it?

Yes definitely I want to make chances to whatever I choose. I am
basically a newbie in Ruby. I am battle-harden in Perl, but I
always love elegance (my favorite static language is Pascal), so
when I saw Ruby I really want to master it. What else better
than actually use it in real life application? :-)

Thanks!

--
                               (stephan paul) Arif Sahari Wibowo