Ruby Quiz wrote:
> 	0. LOOK AND SAY
> 	1. TWO A ONE D ONE K ONE L ONE N TWO O ONE S ONE Y
> 	2. ONE A ONE D SIX E ONE K ONE L SEVEN N NINE O ONE S TWO T TWO W ONE Y
> 	3. ONE A ONE D TEN E TWO I ONE K ONE L TEN N NINE O THREE S THREE T ONE V
> 	   THREE W ONE X ONE Y
>
> and so on. (Note the difference between this and the L&S sequence--the letters
> are counted rather than read in order). Eric wants to know when the sequence
> enters a cycle, and how long that cycle is. Well?

In case the string gets quite long, what is the canonical English
representation (for this quiz) of:
101 - "One hundred one" or "One hundred and one"? (Not "One Oh One", I
suppose.)

(From that answer I suppose I can extrapolate the answer for similar
edge cases, largely involving the presence of absence of the word
'and'.)