Chad Perrin wrote:
>> >   3. trying to make up for personal shortcomings by changing the way the
>> >   list is managed
>> Right.
> There.  The statement is finished.  Thus, it as a whole described you
> accurately.
>> > . . . which is kind of a shitty attitude about your fellow list members.
>> Not about all members.
> So . . . as long as you only have a shitty attitude about *some* list
> members, you still have a good attitude.  Is that it?
> It might have helped if you didn't join the discussion in such a
> destructive manner, then.

I'm sorry but I feel the same as he does.
As far as I can see, nobody tried to force one way or another. We put
our vote in. I didn't see anybody against a [WHATEVER] tag tell you that
you were doing it wrong, a luttitude, or whatever else. I have seen many
pointing you (or before you, just generically) various ways out to
improve your situation if you don't have such a [WHATEVER] tag. Those
ways of course have also been used as arguments for why the tag would be
superfluous.
The "piss poor attitude" as you put it, and the bullying is easily only
you in my opinion, and by some previous mails I feel others think
similarly.
It would be nice if you could take your own advice and try to go back to
a less ad-hominem stance and more constructive way. I for one would much
appreciate it.
Thank you.

Regards
Stefan