--69pVuxX8awAiJ7fD

On Wed, Sep 05, 2007 at 10:58:52PM +0900, Chad Perrin wrote:

> My reason is that I want ruby-talk traffic in my main inbox, and I want
> to sort by thread, but I want to be able to discern ruby-talk (and other
> list traffic) at a glance.

Since you use Mutt, have you tried this?  Type l (lowercase L), then:

  ~N ~h ruby-talk

Or just drop the ~N and then you get all ruby-talk, regardless of
status.  I'm sure you can use some other header to discern other lists.

FWIW, I vote no on the subject prefix.  IMO, it's a redundant piece of
information.

--
Brandon M. Browning, Senior Systems Administrator
Pacific University, http://www.pacificu.edu/

--69pVuxX8awAiJ7fD

--69pVuxX8awAiJ7fD--