Anyone know of a software package that will (temporarily) turn my
laptop (or computer) in to a children's "gym"? These are things that
are aimed at 0 to 2 or 3 year olds. All it needs is button presses
and mouse swipes to be turned in to abstract or concrete visual and
audio effects. I suppose there could be disclosure of being to
actually do some systematic process, or even something useful (?),
but simply holding down the "," key for a minute should also be
rewarding.

Personally, I like to ensure that my Son plays with things grounded
in real life, but he's also interested in my laptop, and I'd like to
be able to give him something he can bash away at that wont be
destructive :-)

Cheers,
	Benjohn