On Wed, Sep 05, 2007 at 11:07:37PM +0900, James Edward Gray II wrote:
> On Sep 5, 2007, at 8:58 AM, Chad Perrin wrote:
>
> >. . . which is kind of a shitty attitude about your fellow list
> >members.
>
> You have easily been the most abusive member of this thread.

My "abusiveness" has been limited to pointing out where others are
insulting or dismissive.  If you find that "abusive", perhaps you need to
examine how you attract such responses.  Keep in mind that you're not a
woman being accused of bringing rape on herself: you're talking about
people claiming that anyone that wants [RUBY] at the beginning of list
mail subjects is technologically backward, foolish, or an asshole being
"abused" for that behavior.

They always say that when life gives you lemons you should make lemonade.
I always wonder -- isn't the lemonade going to suck if life doesn't give
you any sugar?