On Wed, Sep 05, 2007 at 12:16:30PM +0900, John Joyce wrote:

> If it's added, I expect some Rubyists to immediately make a title
> muncher to bite off the parts they don't like.
> If it's not added, I expect the other Rubyists to immediately make a
> title prepender to add the parts they want.

I like to think the Ruby community is, in general, courteous enough to
not saddle each other with unexpected changes to subject line conventions
like that -- no matter which decision the list maintainer makes.

McCloctnick the Lucid: "The first rule of magic is simple. Don't waste your
time waving your hands and hopping when a rock or a club will do."