BScott wrote:
> Hello, all
>
> I'm new to Ruby and I purchased both Agile books for learning Ruby &
> Rails. I don't know If I should learn Ruby first or dive into Rails?

I think you will receive very varied responses to this - some will say
Ruby and others will say Rails.  The way I did it was to learn a very
little bit of Ruby first (enough so that the language made some sense),
then went to AWDWR and learnt Rails to start getting productive.

After that, I revisited Ruby to expand the power of what my applications
could do.  Finally, I revisited Rails to get into more advanced Rails
topics.

I think it's the Agile Process - one then the other, then the one, then
the other... :)

Hope this helps.

Cheers,
Mohit.