On Wed, Sep 05, 2007 at 08:54:22AM +0900, Trans wrote:

> On Sep 4, 3:47 pm, Chad Perrin <per... / apotheon.com> wrote:
> > On Tue, Sep 04, 2007 at 04:01:56AM +0900, Trans wrote:

> > > Why not save yourself all that grief and use
> >
> > >    http://groups.google.com/group/ruby-talk-google?hl=en
> >
> > Maybe because some of us *like* our MUAs.  That was a fairly insensitive,
> > even offensive, answer.  I hope you only meant that as a joke.
>
> Why would you ever take offense to such a statement? Dude, I think
> maybe you're a little too close to your MUA.

Any time you tell someone to completely change the tools (s)he uses,
you're essentially telling him/her that his/her preferences don't matter.
That's why.

Leon Festinger: "A man with a conviction is a hard man to change. Tell him
you disagree and he turns away. Show him facts and figures and he questions
your sources. Appeal to logic and he fails to see your point."