Hello /\ndy,

May I ask this question in Japanese mailing list?

> Also, the same question for eRuby - it seems pretty straightforward, but
> I can't find any English documentation, so more examples would be
> great.

Not an 'eruby', but another eRuby environment (terminology?)
'erb' in http://www2a.biglobe.ne.jp/~seki/ruby/erb.html#download
has an example in its package.

'erb' is made and distributed by Masatoshi SEKI (I am only an user).
Newest package is here
http://www2a.biglobe.ne.jp/~seki/ruby/erb-1.2.2.tar.gz

CAUTION: Its installer install.rb requires write permission to your RUBYLIB dir.

--
NaHi, nakahiro, a.k.a. NAKAMURA, Hiroshi
http://www.sarion.com  Sarion Systems Research

# \ is a symbol of Japanese Yen in charset used in Japan by default.
# Guys in Japan might think 'what is this? SLASH-YEN-N-D-Y?'