Hello,
I have the problem, that in a project I am working in the configuration
files are in a apache config file like format. This is a mixture of
XML-Format and normal config format like
<id>
  name example
  use  "for test"
<id>

The normal used language is perl, where the format, with some extensions, is
supported by the Config::General Package.
Is the something similar existing for Ruby? I have already searched in
rubyforge, but I could not find something fitting. Somehow xmldigest or
digestr seems partly to fit, but I am unsure if they support the whole
range of the config-file. Or are there some settings existing for the
xml-libraries like rexml to support this uncomliant kind of XML?

Best regards,
Tammo