I've uploaded a new version of the RMagick 1.14.1 binary gem for Win32.
This version has a fix for the "NoMethodError" problems that occur when
using RubyGems 0.9.3 and later. See
[http://rubyforge.org/forum/forum.php?thread_id=15101&forum_id=33] for
the history. Except for this change the gem is identical to the previous
version.

Thanks to Matthias Reitinger for identifying the problem and suggesting
the fix. If you decide to install this version please let me know how it
works for you, even when (especially when!) it's successful. Post to the
above thread or drop me a line at rmagick AT rubyforge DOT org. Thanks.

--
RMagick OS X Installer [http://rubyforge.org/projects/rmagick/]
RMagick Hints & Tips [http://rubyforge.org/forum/forum.php?forum_id=1618]