> With your current code...
> 
> grid[1,1].type = 3
> grid[1,1].distance_road = 5
> 
> Todd

Hey,

thanks for your help. I was working the code myself and found another 
way of individual filling but your way is much cleaner I think. Is there 
also a way of filling a group of cells (which is not a full column or a 
full row)?

All the cells with type 1 are are already defined and then I need to 
fill like 60% of the remaining cells with type 3 and the other 40% with 
type 4. I think I need to add a method to the code which lets me do that 
but I'm don't have much experience with ruby so I don't know how to do 
this...

Can anybody help me further on this?
-- 
Posted via http://www.ruby-forum.com/.