"M. Edward (Ed) Borasky" <znmeb / cesmail.net> wrote in message
news:46D9A81A.3080608 / cesmail.net...

The main program is fully operational. And I am not having trouble with
writing Perl code. The problem at the moment is with getting new features
such as a chart generation capability merged with Perl and then getting them
running. For Perl experts or professional computer programmers that is
probably easy. For the rest of us it is a slow trial and error process.

Once the program I have developed becomes generally available, scientists
around the world will probably rewrite the code in some other language.
Right now I just need to get it into a form that can be sent to people so
that they can start using it. The technology is in my opinion quite
revolutionary in a number of ways.

I talk with leading earthquake researchers around the world all the time.