> So you've hit the same wall I did with module inheritance. That's
> unfortunate.
Hopefully I am not too egocentric about my own approach, but if so you
could maybe explain ;)?
I fail to grasp where exactly you hit that wall, I have this
impression that it is the fact that you bind your methods too early,
if you would just refrain from using methods that are defined inside
the class, but would always do some include/extend trick, would the
wall not just come trembling down?
Sorry if I am missing the obvious here.

Cheers
Robert
--
I'm an atheist and that's it. I believe there's nothing we can know
except that we should be kind to each other and do what we can for