> I guess Ruby just isn't really ready for making a game in a really
> lazy Ruby way.
> Back to the Torque game engine I guess, with its strange C# glue coding.
> At least it's more useable, even though I will eventually have to buy
> a license for it.
> Either that or learn Java or Python (pygame).
> Pygame has a lot kinder installer, of course it's been around a lot
> longer.

Vampire the masquerade bloodlines has a ton of Python in it. If you know
python, you can hack that game like it's cool! I don't know python, but
as for ruby... There is Shattered Ruby that's been in production. It's
pretty cool, still needs a lot of work, but it would be nice to see more
people trying it out and helping with the bug, maybe get the development
on it moving a bit quicker.

http://www.shatteredruby.com/

check it out.

~Jeremy