I'll have to check out Komodo.  VIM --I'm not that *hardcore* :-)

With regards to Eclipse & Aptana, is there a framework limitation that
prevents these from having this feature? After all the work that's
been put into Eclipse, I find it strange that no one has implemented
this, at least as a plugin. Perhaps it's not commonly used.

At any rate, thanks to all for the suggestions.