On Aug 26, 7:51 am, Nick Nick <schaefe... / gmail.com> wrote:
> Which programming language is faster - Ruby or Java?
>
> This is one of the things that will decide whether I use Ruby or Java so
> help is appreciated greatly.

Decisions are hard...  don't know what you're programming,  but Java
plain sucks for web apps.

As for Ruby and web apps--it's 9 months later...had the training got
the t-shirt,  still not doing Ruby or Rails...how long can one carry a
suitcase...?

I don't get paid for anything but web apps,  and other enterprise
stuff.  So I can't say about other types of programs.

I for one am very tired of wanting to use Ruby for webapps...can't
believe I wasted 9 months downloading all this crap...

rm -rf ~home/ruby-stuff

cd /usr/local/Zend/htdocs

HTH,
-r