On Wed, Aug 29, 2007 at 03:49:43AM +0900, Terry Poulin wrote:

> Vim or Emacs can probably be made to, ether by an internal setting or an
> extension of some sort. It's been some time since I've used it but I think
> Kate provides such a feature using dots:

I'm pretty sure one would have to find a script for such purposes on
Vim.org, or write it oneself -- I don't know of any integrated
capabilities along those lines.  (If I'm mistaken, I'd like to know about
it.)

Now that I've been reminded of that feature of SciTE, I may have to hunt
down a way to do that in Vim myself.

Amazon.com interview candidate: "When C++ is your hammer, everything starts
to look like your thumb."