------art_121928_23883921.1188264039147

I've used SciTE for quite some time now and have become addicted to the
indentation guides:
I.e. http://people.mosaix.net/chris/images/scite-lines.png

1)  Are there any other Ruby IDE's that offer this feature other than
Notepad++ & Scite? I like Aptana but this feature is non-existent.

2)  Also, I know lots of Ruby devs are once-java devs. I also do Java
development and am similarly looking for a Java IDE that also has
indentation guides. Any suggestions here?

I've google'd the topic many times but 'Indentation Guides' isn't doing the
trick. Is there another name for it?  I can't leave SciTE without this
feature!

Thanks in advance

------art_121928_23883921.1188264039147--