Sal Syed wrote:

> I created a sqlite3 database and I get the wierdest error: Sometimes it
> will say that I don't have a table named 'account' (Even though I do
> have this table) and other times it just loads perfectly!
> Any Idea why this would happen?

I never hit that one, so here's some generic tips:

 - post some code, so we don't need to stress our ESP
 - post your version # to a sqlite mailing list
 - make sure your sqlite3 gem is at least _why's version:
     http://redhanded.hobix.com/cult/sqlite3Gem_whySSensibilitiesRepack.html
 - use ActiveRecord, to insulate you from DB-specific issues

--
  Phlip
  http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/9780596510657/