I think the giraffes are what they've assigned to Ruby for some
reason.  Doesn't "Learning Ruby" also have giraffes?

I think the cookbooks have dogs/wolves/dingos.  So, what are they
trying to say?  We have freakishly huge necks and the mange?  JERKS.

--Jeremy

--
http://www.jeremymcanally.com/

My free Ruby e-book: