Hi,

Am Dienstag, 28. Aug 2007, 05:34:59 +0900 schrieb Felix Windt:
> [...]

I don't know what Windows does with this command line. On
Linux you may say a simple

  $ ps aux | grep ssh

and the whole command line is shown. Some programs like
GnuPG offer the facility to pipe the password to $stdin;
as far as I know BSD Ssh forbids entirely to pass it from
outside.

Maybe host-based authentication is a better solution for
you.

Bertram

--
Bertram Scharpf