On Aug 23, 5:02 pm, "David A. Black" <dbl... / rubypal.com> wrote:

> It seems like you're threading a very narrow needle. Do you mean that
> you would not want class methods to see each other?

Not at all.  I want to define a method C.foo() that other classes
outside of C can't call directly.  Other class methods of C can call
it, fine.  But the goal is to have *instances* of C to be able to call
it.

I guess I could make it a private instance method that just happens
not to care about self., but that seems like misleading design.