-------- Original-Nachricht --------
> Datum: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 18:14:01 +0900
> Von: "Nicolas Rimbeau" <nicolas.rimbeau / gmail.com>
> An: ruby-talk / ruby-lang.org
> Betreff: ZenTest autotest problem on Windows XP

> Hello,
>
> I have a problem using autotest on Windows XP. When launching
> 'autotest -rails', autotest runs the following command :
>
> C:\Program Files\ruby\bin\ruby -I.;lib;test -rtest/unit -e "%w [...]
> | unit_diff -u
>
> As you can see, I installed ruby in "Progam Files" directory, which
> now represents a problem when running autotest. Indeed, I get the
> following error message :
>
> 'C:\Program' is not a valid command.
>
> simply because of the space between "Program" and "Files". I didn't
> find anything about this problem on google, I guess because the
> default ruby directory is "C:\ruby" and I may be the only one who
> wanted to change that.
>
> Any chance I can fix that myself ?
>
> Thanks a lot,
>

> Nicolas Rimbeau

Dear Nicolas,

unfortunately, I haven't got Windows XP handy right now to test it,
but I think if you enclose C:\Program Files\ruby\bin\ruby
in quotes, as suggested here

http://www.tnk-bootblock.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=612,

you should be fine. So you'll have to correct that in the program
that creates the string C:\Program Files\ruby\bin\ruby
in the first place.

Best regards,

Axel

--
Psssst! Schon vom neuen GMX MultiMessenger geh÷˛t?