Hideto ISHIBASHI:
>I don't know whether Array should has the `append' method.
>BTW, what is the opposite of `append?'
>Array.push <---> Array.append
>Array.pop  <---> Array.???

Good point.

Maybe there should be some Array.remove_from_end but there's two different
view points here.

push/pop is used when Array is viewed as a stack.
append/remove_from_end as a array or vector.

Well, the opposite of Array.append would be Array.prepend, just an different
axis :).

While we are on it, maybe Array should implement more than Enumerable. Maybe
there's need for module Stack where push and pop are coming from, and Vector
where append etc. reside.

I think Java uses Vector.addElement, .removeElement.

	- Aleksi