Hello,

I have a problem using autotest on Windows XP. When launching
'autotest -rails', autotest runs the following command :

C:\Program Files\ruby\bin\ruby -I.;lib;test -rtest/unit -e "%w [...]
| unit_diff -u

As you can see, I installed ruby in "Progam Files" directory, which
now represents a problem when running autotest. Indeed, I get the
following error message :

'C:\Program' is not a valid command.

simply because of the space between "Program" and "Files". I didn't
find anything about this problem on google, I guess because the
default ruby directory is "C:\ruby" and I may be the only one who
wanted to change that.

Any chance I can fix that myself ?

Thanks a lot,

Nicolas Rimbeau