Well, i fixed it i was being a complete tard, and typed in ie.link, not
ie.frame. some how this got messed up from there? i don'tknow.. maybe i
was going insane *washing too many dishes @ my summer job??? :P*
Anyways.. things are working awesome, took me a looong time to figure
out that not all the things there are links, some are buttons, which
meant that i had to use :value not :text...
On a side not *and as an attempt not to spam the forums* I'm reading
this online book, Programming Ruby : the pragmatic program and i came
across attributes.
class Song
  def duration
    @duration
aSong = Song.new("Bicylops", "Fleck", 260)
aSong.duration   ยป   260
Now to me theses look a lot like what my cousin was calling "keywords"
like .zip and what not. are these the same thing but the keywords or
*built in* attributes?