Hello Friends-

	I'm happy to announce the beta release of my book for the Pragmatic
Programmers, Deploying Rails Applications, A Step by Step Guide. It's
been in the works for a long time and has been rewritten multiple
times as Rails deployment changes fast. It's an early beta book and
has a little more then half of the final content. We are aiming to
release a new chapter every 3 weeks until the book if finished.

	I'd like to thank my co-authors Bruce Tate, Geoff Grosenbach and
Brian Hogan for helping to make it happen.

http://pragmaticprogrammer.com/titles/fr_deploy

-- Ezra Zygmuntowicz
-- Founder & Ruby Hacker
-- ez / engineyard.com