Hi,
how to do heredoc without interpolation and backslashes interpretation
with arbitrary delimiter support (not just a single character)

let me explain my point:

 # here #{var1} gets interpolated
 puts <<EOL
    hello #{var1}
  EOL

 #here interpolation is off, backslashes interpretation is off, but
you have to delimit it insingle character {}  @@ !!    .If your
heredoc string itself is very complex and contains all ASCII
charcaters and combo of backslashes then it becomes unsuable.
  puts %Q{
       hello #var1
  }

  SOMETHING LIKE THIS SHOULD BE ADDED TO/POSSIBLE IN RUBY
  #HERE NOTHING GETS INTERPOLATED AND backslashes also remain there.
  puts %Q{<<EOLLLL
    @#$%^%&%&%&%SFSFSV #{abc} #{que} \r\n
    \n
  EOLLLL
  }

  Many times i have lots of jumbled up patterns from h/w device
source code, then i am not able to do it with interpolation (which
creates problem for #{  occurence ) or with backslash interpretation
and also if i try to do it with single character delimters like %Q and
{} [] !! @@ combination THEN single character } or ! or @ etc are more
likely to appear in binary string itself ; creating problems for me.
So i need my own relevant custom arbitrary length delimiter (like
EOLLLL here) with this too, which is lot less less likely to appear in
the heredoced string than a single delimited character.

 So how to do it?

bye :-)
Ashish Ranjan
ashishwave / yahoo.com