Peña, Botp wrote:
> From: rio4ruby [mailto:Christopher.Kleckner / gmail.com]
> #   require 'rio'
> #   rio('filename.csv').chomp.lines(/Blah[^,]*/) do |line,m|
> #     rio(m) + '.csv' << line + $/
> #   end
>
> simply amazing. btw, how does rio handle big files, does it load them
> whole in memory?
>
> thanks for rio.
> kind regards -botp

it seems things have been amped a few levels of complication since my
first few post lol. The quote above might seem like the cleanest way to
do this, however if i use this method...ill still need the commas,
because when u take a csv and put it in simple text, the commas are what
seperate the columns. so maybe it should look something like this?

require 'rio'

 rio('filename.csv').chomp.lines(/Blah1/) do |line,m|
   rio(m) + '.csv' << line + $/
 end
###