> you shoud post this to the watir group -
> http://groups.google.com/group/watir-general?lnk=srg
> Also please show some html/code etc as thats far moremeaningful than
> saying you want to click on some text
>
> Paul

Sorry for not being specific enough :(. Ok i'll start off with what
exactly i want to do, my friend playing a game called *runescape* you
may of heard of it? Anyways, i thought it would be cool if i could write
him a program using watir that would go onto the site, and navigate
though, and logg him in. *totally pointless, but doing little projects
like this is the only way can really learn*
Here's there first link i want to click on:
li class="i-play"><a href="detail.ws">Play RuneScape (Existing
user)</a></li>