On Aug 15, 5:51 pm, "Martin DeMello" <martindeme... / gmail.com> wrote:
> Did the crashing under linux ever get fixed? I really liked the
> library, but was forced to abandon it due to that.

I don't think the bug was fully tracked down back then, but I think it
was specific to the Ruby port - and the whole Ruby wrapper was changed
from custom C to SWIG-generated code in the meantime. The actual Linux
implementation hasn't changed much, except for a semi-done SDL_mixer
backend available as an alternative to FMOD.

If you could try out the latest source release and test it, that would
be very cool! It's still a bit hard to predict if it will run on Linux
or not, as we have gotten the most varied feedback from there, and can
only test it on one or two setups.

Julian