Just to my 2 cents but I would like to hear from anyone that is using
"Ruby In Steel" from http://www.sapphiresteel.com/

For anyone that may not be familiar, it uses Visual Studio 2005 from the
"great Satan of the northwest" as I heard MS called at the Ruby Hoedown
this last weekend:-)  You must have VS 2005, and then purchase Ruby In Steel
as an add in to VS.

I have used VS in many versions for more than 10 years and think it's a great
IDE.  However the cost is high and before I spend the time and money for Ruby In
Steel it would be great to hear from someone that uses it on a regular basis.

Thanks,
Bill