In article <Su_L7.44988$RG1.23138548 / news1.rdc1.sfba.home.com>, David
Simmons <david.simmons / smallscript.com> wrote:

> What we would like is some mechanism to ensure that the two different
> versions of #size remain independent. Selector namespaces directly solve
> this issue.

Actually, they don't.  The real issue in this case is that a
subclass/method intended for the 1.0.0.0 version of BitTracker is being
applied to the 2.0 version.  To directly address this problem, you
would do something about the:

Requires module: BitTracker. "version constraints elided"

part of the issue.  Modern systems are already pretty good when it
comes to issues of version managment.  Namespaces, as is so often the
case, don't really solve the problem here and unnecessarily complicate
matters.