Le 13 ao?t ? 14:08, Rik Hemsley a ?crit :

> On Aug 13, 3:04 pm, "F. Senault" <f... / lacave.net> wrote:
>> Why don't you simply rescue Timeout::Error ?
>>
>> Timeout::timeout(1) do
>>   begin
>>     sleep(5)
>>   rescue Timeout::Error
>>     puts "rescued"
>>   end
>> end
>
> I thought 'rescue' was a catch-all. Obviously not. Thanks!

Rescue catches everything under StandardError.  If you really want a
catch-all, you need to "rescue Exception" explicitly.

Fred
--
It's obvious that as well as my previous idea for phones with caller-IQ,
we now also need to have a CallerSPECmark feature to deal with automated