hello:
     I have built a project with Instant Rails.Now only a database and a
scaffold based on a product model have finished.But when i inputted
"../admin/list" in my browser,i found my chinese characters cound not
display normally.Then i made five steps:
      1 ajusting encoding in my browser menu
      2 in "C:\InstantRails\conf_files\my.ini"directory,making sure
"my.ini" file containg "[mysqld] default-character-set=utf8
[client] default-character-set=utf8" setting.
      3 adding "encoding: utf8" in my "config/database.yml" file
      4 making all the ".rtml"and".rb" files saved in "utf8" way
      5 deleting my database and rebuilding the database
    When i made my "three" migration using "rake db:migrate",an error
displayed in my console window saying "001_create_products.rb:14:syntax
error, unexpected kEND,expecting $end".
    How do i manage this problem?
    More important,i want to know how can i make my app to display
chinese correctly.
    thank you!