Alex Young wrote:
> barcaroller wrote:
>> I was wondering whether anybody has had any experience with both these
>> Ruby build tools.  If so, which one would be more suitable for large
>> projects that contain both C++ and Java source code?
> I've used Rake on a few C/C++ projects myself - if you want to see an
> example of a fairly complex C project using Rake, check out the Rubinius
> source.

I don't think that Rake currently has the concept of a scanner for
automatically discovering dependencies such as in header file
hierarchies. SCons for example has this built in. What is the
best way of going about auto generating dependencies within
Rake for C/C++ projects?

I would prefer to use Rake than SCons for C/C++

Brad