On Aug 10, 12:37 pm, "harry pillei" <H... / pillai.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi,
> I am looking into investing in an editor for working with ruby(including
> rails), any recommendations?.
> Experience and feedback appreciated.
>
> thanks
> Hari

emacs + rails mode is working great for me,
it can navigate around the project nicely, run ruby snippets, and ...
its emacs, what more could you want?

jedit worked nice too, i used it before the emacs rails mode was
complete.

i tried radrails and it was kinda buggy (probably a lot better now)
but i find a lot of its functionality not useful (like running
servers, etc.) because automated tests lets me nail down the
functionality before i code. i do like how it runs the tests as you
type like how eclipse compiles as you type.

-franco