On Fri, 10 Aug 2007, Curt Sampson wrote:

> I thought it would be as simple as overriding the inspect method on
> content, but that doesn't do the trick.

Never mind, this does actually work if I set it in a different place.
There's some weird thing happening between defining inspect on an object
inside or outside a block to which a custom assert method yields, but I
can't be bothered to debug it.

cjs
--
Curt Sampson         <cjs / cynic.net>         +81 90 7737 2974
              http://www.starling-software.com