In many of my tests, I do something along the lines of

     assert_match(/foobar/, content)

When the assertion fails, it prints out something resembling the
inspect of the content. In some cases, it's much more readable to print
something different. How do I do that for this one case, but leave the
default behaviour for other cases in the program.

I thought it would be as simple as overriding the inspect method on
content, but that doesn't do the trick.

I've been through the internals of Test::Unit::Assertion, and it seems
to frustrate this effort.

cjs
--
Curt Sampson         <cjs / cynic.net>         +81 90 7737 2974
              http://www.starling-software.com