Prime wrote:
> I think if I understand you correctly you just want to open the link in
> a browser instance?
> if you are on windows you might want to check this out:

I'm not sure if I'm totally lost on how to install the gem watir? I
download the gem, but then to you have to install it i guess in cmd from
what I'm reading online. so i save the watir.gem in "c" drive and type
in on cmd
C:\>gem install watir
but i get this message saying that gem is not a recognizable command?
what am i doing wrong?
On a side note, i don't have a very clear idea of what ruby gems is
*exactly* does any one know of any good sites to explain what it all is?