Hi list

I have to admit that I feel this is a stupid question, but two days of
Web search(1) and trials with WEBRick and CGI did not bring me any
closer.
Here is the problem:

I am uploading files to my Webrick server via the standard HTTP method:
 <form method="POST" enctype="multipart/form-data">

the Webrick do_POST handler than has the multipart/form-data in his req.body.

As astonishing as that sounds, I have not found a way to get the
file's content out of this.
I am sure there should be an easy way.

BTW I have browsed the ML archives and there are some references to
CGI but I just could not glue it together :(

All help is appreciated.

Robert

(1) a badly known synonym for "googling" ;)
--
[...] as simple as possible, but no simpler.
-- Attributed to Albert Einstein