On Aug 8, 8:57 am, James Edward Gray II <ja... / grayproductions.net>
wrote:
> You're right in that there's nothing really wrong with this
> discussion.  My personal feeling is that Trans's solution to most
> situations is to change Ruby to fit his world view.  I feel like it
> should be the other way around most of the time.

I admit that in the past I haven't been as self-critiquing of some of
my thoughts as perhaps I should, prior to posting them to this list.
But that's been quite some time ago. Nowadays, my posts in this regard
and fewer and a bit more thoughtful. Nonetheless, I still post more
than others on these matters b/c it interests me. Unfortunately there
has never been a dedicated forum for these discussions. I always get
flack on ruby-dev: "this is the not the place for this discussion",
and I get flack here for being too much noise. I just have to accept
that I am an individual, with my own approach to things, and often
enough, for whatever reason, they're "controversial". Nonetheless, I
like to think my individualism adds, on the whole, positively to this
collective.

T.