On Aug 8, 9:11 am, James Edward Gray II <ja... / grayproductions.net>
wrote:

James,

> Like most Prag fans I've been dipping into Erlang a little lately.
> One thing I noticed about their world was that they have one mailing
> list that was just for discussing proposals to change the language.
> I thought that was neat idea when I saw it.  For some reason it feels
> less overwhelming to me.

That is what I have been suggesting for years now -- a dedicated
mailing list and a wiki for the community to jointly develop RCRs on.
It also wouldn't hurt if there were some sort of stated protocols,
about what happens if an RCR gets substantial support by the
community.

T.