Great!  Thanks.  Even thought I will not be adding anything, I might still
give you a visualc build if I can make it work.

-----Original Message-----
From: Takaaki Tateishi [mailto:ttate / kt.jaist.ac.jp]
Sent: Friday, November 23, 2001 11:09 PM
To: ruby-talk ML
Subject: [ruby-talk:26297] Re: bitmap in ruby-fltk?

At Sat, 24 Nov 2001 04:57:51 +0900,
Mark Hahn <mchahn / facelink.com> wrote:
> until I dicovered this limitation.  I could do slow xpm with 256 colors
> easily, but now I'm working on adding fltk classes to ruby-fltk instead.

Have you already added them? I've successfully added Pixmap and
Bitmap classes. It was easier than my anticipation.
You can get them on our project page:
  http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/ruby-fltk/ruby-fltk/

flpixmap.[cc,h], flbitmap.[cc,h] are new files, and I modifed fltk.cc.
There also test scripts test/pixmap.rb, test/bitmap.rb test/ruby.xpm
and test/ruby.xbm. But I recommend you to get the source using cvs.
--
Takaaki Tateishi <ttate / kt.jaist.ac.jp>